Hi, my name is doppydazz_2021! I'm struggling to understand some of the questions on PIP review form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is doppydazz_2021! I'm struggling to understand some of the questions on PIP review form

Options
doppydazz_2021
doppydazz_2021 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi guys and girls i have joined the site as I need some help with the new review from I have received for PIP 
It asked if anything has changed since I started my claim back in 2017 and I can't get my head round the questions for example.

Question 2 Eating and Drinking 
TELL US IF SOMETHING HAS CHANGED AND APPROXIMATLY WHEN.
Do I answer it 
Nothing has changed with my eating or drinking its the same as it was when I started my claim .
Or do I have to answer it with my original answer I put on the form in 2017 and then tell them if anything is different I can't get my head round the wording of it 
Then it goes on to ask on the next part 
TELL US HOW YOU MANAGE THIS ACTIVITY NOW 
then it goon to ask ME 
TELL US ABOUT ANY CHANGED TO THE HELP YOU NEED OR THE HELP YOU GET FROM ANOTHER PERSON ?? 
I CANT FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ME and tell me what I need to to put on it thanks 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

You need to just answer the questions treat if as a new claim 

You need to give 2 real examples of what happens when you try and do activity in the 2nd bit and any consequences eg pain,  fatigue   accidents 

The 3rd bit put any aids any support any prompting etc 

Have a look in our pip section lots there to help 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.