Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Pip and Lcwra

Options
skhan95
skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
hi I want to update my both claims timings I mean how long it took from start to end for both pip and lcwra
PIP= I 
have applied in april 8th 
Received form = 22nd May
Sent form back= 9th june
Assessment was=27th August 
Decision Made =14 September 
And got only enhanced daily living and will be appealing for Mobility 
Good luck to everyone:-) 
LCWRA = I
Have provided them my sick note to them on the 30th April 
Received uc50 form= 7th June 
Sent back form= 22nd june 
Assessment was= 23rd August 
Decision made=10th September 
And was giving LCWRA 
Good luck to everyone 
And huge thanks to all who always replied to my query God bless u all and have a healthy life be happy :-) 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us and glad you got awarded lcwra 

Hope the pip appeal is successful 
  • skhan95
    skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
    Options
    Thanks Janer i will always remember you because u always responded me stay happy:)
  • danixxx
    danixxx Community member Posts: 128 Connected
    Options
    Was your assessment over the phone or face to face ? 
    I have sent both my forms back for pip and lcwra 
    my anxiety is through the roof waiting for the assessment as I don’t like opening up to people I don’t know 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 56,336 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    danixxx said:
    Was your assessment over the phone or face to face ? 

Most are still by telephone but face to face started back for some people.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • danixxx
    Options
    Do you work for universal credit poppy ? Or just have a lot of knowledge about the process it’s really good you help people on ere 

• poppy123456
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Nope, i don't and have no intentions of ever working for DWP. My knowledge comes from personal experience and further research. As well as learning from some very knowledgeable people
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • danixxx
    Options
    I thought your claim would start once you return questionnaire not when you first applied a sick note 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    danixxx said:
    I thought your claim would start once you return questionnaire not when you first applied a sick note 
    No. You were advised about this on your other thread.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It’s very confusing having duplicate threads on same subject by same OP.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • danixxx
    Options
    What’s an op ? 
  • calcotti
    edited October 2021
    Options
    danixxx said:
    What’s an op ? 
    Opening poster (the person who started the discussion). My apologies for using an abbreviation. I also realise that you didn’t actually start this thread but I’ve got confused because you have started adding your questions to this thread when you have your own running elsewhere.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • danixxx
    Options
    Oh sorry didn’t know you wasn’t able to this is also confusing 
    inam new to this site 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can do this but it just makes it easier to advise if everything is in one thread 

You will get used to the site but if you have any questions just ask 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Anyone can ask questions, no harm in that but when you've already had that question answered on a previous thread we end up going over the same ground..
  • danixxx
    Options
    Do pip contact you by email or letter with medical an decision? 
  • calcotti
    edited November 2021
    Options
    danixxx said:
    Your PIP decision will be by letter.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    danixxx said:

Most people have an assessment, which is mostly by telephone but some are face to face. Paper based assessments are rare but can happen. If an assessment is needed you will be contacted with a date and time. It's important to remember that it's not a medical.
  • danixxx
    Options
    Thankyou both 
  • danixxx
    Options
    If you get awarded daily living for pip but also get mobility aswell do you receive 2 different payments ? Or do you just receive one payment for which one you scored the most on if that makes sense 
  • calcotti
    edited November 2021
    Options
    danixxx said:
    If you get awarded daily living for pip but also get mobility aswell do you receive 2 different payments ? Or do you just receive one payment for which one you scored the most on if that makes sense 
    You get one payment which contains both parts (any daily living award and any mobility award added together).
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.