How long have you had your e mail address ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long have you had your e mail address ?

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,663 Disability Gamechanger
Don't need to know what your e mail address is,  I've had mine since the mid 1990's with AOL, never seen a need to change it even though I haven't been with AOL for about 14 years now.
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,686 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’ve had my current one since 2011. I’m really pleased with it as it is very short - [4 digits]@[2 digits].com. You can’t get them anymore sadly as they changed their .com address to something longer but people who had the shorter addresses got to keep them.

I like to think it’s like a private car number plate where the shorter they are the more they are worth :D
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My current one only 4.5 years changed it when I separated from my husband as he knew my old one 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,858 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    i had mine since we got on the net, must be more than 20 years, i don't think the original poster was looking for actual addresses, just a conversation

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.