How long have you had your e mail address ? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

How long have you had your e mail address ?

woodbine
woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,632 Disability Gamechanger
Don't need to know what your e mail address is,  I've had mine since the mid 1990's with AOL, never seen a need to change it even though I haven't been with AOL for about 14 years now.
I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,772 Disability Gamechanger
    I’ve had my current one since 2011. I’m really pleased with it as it is very short - [4 digits]@[2 digits].com. You can’t get them anymore sadly as they changed their .com address to something longer but people who had the shorter addresses got to keep them.

I like to think it’s like a private car number plate where the shorter they are the more they are worth :D
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,822 Disability Gamechanger
    My current one only 4.5 years changed it when I separated from my husband as he knew my old one 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Member Posts: 7,797 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh for goodness sake. This is the internet. Please stop asking for and posting pstsjnal details.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Member Posts: 486 Pioneering
    i had mine since we got on the net, must be more than 20 years, i don't think the original poster was looking for actual addresses, just a conversation

• mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Member Posts: 7,797 Disability Gamechanger
    The OP is engaged in giving away more personal data than I’ve ever seen anyone give away on the internet. No more. No less. It’s not the harmless fun presented. 
  • bekindalways
    bekindalways Member Posts: 84 Courageous
    Too Long. 🤣 xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.