Is the sky really blue? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is the sky really blue?

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,666 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2022 in Coffee lounge
It really is a shame that some members of this forum take great pleasure in questioning almost everything you say, they really spoil my enjoyment of being an active member and I know others feel as I do.
We are also starting to see a small number of cliques develop which is not something that we used to see.
Bullying in any form is never fun.
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,365 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can always put the members on ignore if you're not happy with some of their comments. It usually works for me, except if someone quotes their comment and then you'll see it. You can also use the flag button and report anything you're not happy with.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @woodbine I have got used to it if it makes people feel better and if they are picking on me they have are giving someone else a rest scope seem to allow it so not alot you can do on here other than put up with it 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Mike doesn't matter if you report it or not nothing gets done and in the end it just wears you down and the forum causes more stress makes people feel down and depressed so there is no point  now I don't get notifications for scope don't know why so that doesn't help either I have to go on recent discussions  but I can understand @woodbine and why he has done this thread no names have been mentioned so how do you know he is on about you ???
  • woodbine
    Options
    I made no comment on individuals and yet someone jumps right down my throat almost proves my point. You only have to look for people who used to post but no longer do and those who used to post quite a lot but rarely do to see that all is not well with this forum, which really is a shame.
    The point about using the ignore feature is as mentioned above almost useless as they often get quoted.
    I'm doing my best to persevere with this forum but on some days it really doesn't do my blood pressure any good.

• woodbine
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [removed by moderator - personal attack, profanity]

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @woodbine please don't let it get to you as you know I have had it most of the time I have been on scope don't let it beat you they win then you have as much right to be on hear as anyone else but what you said to Mike has brought you down to their level and thats not you belive me there are words I want to say but I don't but when I am ready to leave who knows lol  

I am here if you need to talk 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This thread will remain closed.

A comment containing profanity aimed at another member has been removed, as this isn't something we allow on the community. You can read our house rules here.

We do of course allow debate to take place on the community, and it's okay to disagree with someone's comment by providing robust evidence or an alternative view that questions their opinion. That being said, it's important to remember that this reply should remain civil and friendly in tone. We all enter debates with different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets, and showing empathy and respect is vital in ensuring that discussions remain constructive.

If you think another member has made a comment that breaches our house rules, including if it isn't in line with our 'keep it friendly' statement, please report it so that we can review it and take action if necessary.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.