If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RubberChicken!

Options
RubberChicken
RubberChicken Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a care giver looking forward to chatting with you about, what I call, 'Thisability'.
I have a lot of experience in the world of those with spinal injuries. So if you're a 'Para' or a 'Tet' I'd love to hear from you. I'm hoping that I can learn something from you that will help my clients, and I'm sure I can share some 'Eggs of Wisdom' that I've picked up over the years (I've worked with many paralysed people.)

Well that's it for now.

Buck-buck-buckaar!

RC.
Tagged:

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @RubberChicken thanks for joining the community and sharing a bit about yourself, it's great to have you here! How long have you been working in the care sector, if you don't mind me asking?

I wonder, could you explain what you mean by 'Thisability', as it's not a phrase I'm familiar with. 

You are more than welcome to explore the forum, you can use our categories page to find different topics for discussion. If you need a hand with anything, or have any questions, please just ask :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.