How do I apply for new road tax certificate from DWP? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do I apply for new road tax certificate from DWP?

Options
carljhunt
carljhunt Community member Posts: 1 Listener
How do I apply for new road tax certificate from dwp

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @carljhunt how are you today? Thanks for joining the community and posting your question :)

Can I ask if you receive PIP? You are exempt from vehicle tax if you get the enhanced rate under mobility. If you get the standard rate it's a 50% reduction.

All you would need to do is ring the PIP enquiry line, and request a recent copy of your reward letter to include in your application, as explained on the Gov.uk website.

I hope that's helpful for you, but let me know if I've missed anything.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @carljhunt :) 

I just wanted to check in with you to see whether the information and link above has helped you to plan your next steps. Are you clear on what you need to do now? Please do let us know if you have any further questions! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.