Would you use a site which offers reviews on the accessibility of nature sites? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would you use a site which offers reviews on the accessibility of nature sites?

Options
WildIdeasUK
WildIdeasUK Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I'm Debs from Wild Ideas. I am working on a project to develop a website which allows users to review the accessibility of nature sites, such as nature reserves and nature tourism sites.

We need to know whether this is something that is wanted / would be used, so please do vote using the poll.

We'd love it if you would also comment with the type of information which should be rateable, for example:
  • accessible toilet facilities
  • accessible parking
  • wheelchair/scooter friendly access to and around site
  • accessibility of cafes, shops, etc.
We want to make something that will make peoples lives better and reflects the needs of the users. We need your help to do this.

Thank you for taking part.

Would you use a site which offers reviews on the accessibility of nature sites? 4 votes

Yes, I would use the website to find and to review sites.
75%
SueHeathBibliokleptKaren7788 3 votes
I would use the website only to find sites.
0%
I would use the website only to review sites.
25%
Ross_Alumni 1 vote
No, I wouldn't use this type of website. (Please comment to tell us why)
0%

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would use the website only to review sites.
    Thank you for sharing what you are working on @WildIdeasUK, it sounds really useful :) 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, Research and opportunities to get involved in board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and ConditionsCommunity Guidelines, and House Rules

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.