Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is chrissy56!

Options
chrissy56
chrissy56 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi i am disgruntled at the moment to be honest with the world since covid,no one cares anymore 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,505 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @chrissy56 :) Thank you for joining us. 

I can see that you've made a separate post about your views on the cost of living payments. Is this part of what's making you feel disgruntled?
    since covid,no one cares anymore 
    In what way do you think the coronavirus pandemic has impacted how much people care? Did you have a specific example in mind? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts, as I know that the pandemic has affected us all in different ways.

It looks like you've been finding your way around the site pretty well already, but please do let us know if there's anything you're unsure about. 

You can see the categories of discussion we have here on the categories page. I think you might be particularly interested in our disability rights and campaigning category.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi 👋, yes true COVID had impact on all people. Be the example for others. Take care of someone and start the chain of change. Less talking more action. Another will follow soon. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Afternoon @chrissy56 welcome to our great group. We care - so what has happened to you that makes you think people don't care ?
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.