Posts I've read being marked unread

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,022 Championing
I've not been on for a few days but posts I know Ive read, sometimes because I've already commented later, are showing as unread. Or when I click them are going back to pages earlier. Anyone else having issues with this?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Championing
    Options
    This was reported by sue  heath about it going back pages 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Championing
    Options
    yep and still having problems ha ha x
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Empowering
    Options
    Yes it's happening to me sometimes as well.  Thought I was just having a senior moment until I saw you'd experienced it too @Biblioklept 😂
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Championing
    Options
    Just to update everyone, our tech people say this is on the known issues backlog, as an issue under investigation. 

Finger's crossed it's solved soon, and thanks for bearing with this everyone :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Championing
    Options
    We've had word this issue is resolved now, so read posts should no longer be appearing as unread! 

Please could you all let us know if this is still happening for you, and thanks for flagging it up @Biblioklept :) 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,022 Championing
    Options
    I don't think it's still happening but I only noticed it before as I'd already posted in a thread it said was unread :D Thank you @Alex_Scope <3
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    It sounds positive that you don't think it's still happening @Biblioklept. However, if you do come across this issue again please don't hesitate to let us know.

It seems like some IT devils were out and about this week on the forum - with your posts you've read being marked unread and with notifications more generally.

Hopefully, these issues have been fixed now. However, we always appreciate you raising the issues with us if you notice them  :)