Are you getting notifications? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are you getting notifications?

Options
2»

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    i am now getting the notifications now thank you help :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ada can you see the chat, just above were Cher-scope has high lighted on mine "notification preferences" try pressing that i did and it went to mine, hope if you press it it will go to yours, it gave me the option of emails or pop ups so i have had a play, try it see what happens, dont think you can break it ha ha xx
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm still getting hundreds of numbers showing on my online notification under different chats, i've noticed it shows up like that after i have commented hope i'm making sense x
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning everyone, @Ada I've had a look at your preferences and enabled all on site notifications, known as 'pop ups' and turned off all emails. Hopefully that'll sort things, but let us know if you're still having problems. 

Thanks so much everyone for your input so far, it's really helpful for us :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fabulous, thanks @Ada! :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks from me as well everyone! It really helps us when you share with us the IT devils you have been experiencing.

Hopefully, the IT devils will behave soon. With your feedback, we can work to hopefully reduce or remove them  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.