Hi, my name is clim_274! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is clim_274!

Options
clim_274
clim_274 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have had pain since i was nine years old.  I didnt know i had EDS but i broke every finger in both hands and o was doubled jointed. Then i suffered from boils just o the edge of my eyelids and the bottom part of the eye skin. I had many illnesses sprains etc and my parents felt fed up about all my problems. Taking me to the doctorsetc. Then at 13, 14 yrs old had severe back pain again parents didnt believe how painful.ended up being scoliosis. Then i became a woman with extremely painful time of the month and was told it was normal but later i was diagnosed with grade 3 - 4 endometriosis and it would be near impossible to have children. Now i am 47 years old and i have had 17 operations. I have two autoimmune conditions, one connective tissue disorder, severed acl in both knees, herniated l4 and l5, fibromyalgia, cfs/me, angioedema, ibs, gord, diabetes, gastritis, hyperLipoedema, malrotation colon and the caecum, Tietze disease(similar to costochondritis) migraines if severe enough i have stoke like symptoms when the migraines have finished. Dissociative seizures, thymus cyst, liver lesion, lumbar radiculopathy, spinal stenosis, disc degerated disease, empty sella syndrome and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. 
This year they finally believed me about my bladder problems. So i now finally found out why for the last 20 years why i get guaranteed 1 uti a month, but usually its two. Also the condition they found wrong with my bladder makes me feel all the pain of a severe uti also constantly. So it is either i have a uti or my bladder condition is inflamed which will happen if i have had a uti.     Sicca Sjogren's Syndrome.
I am so tired of the pain.  It is none stop. Its like my conditions are all fighting for the spotlight and when i wake up i will find out what my challenge of the day will be. 
I am so tired of being useless, being in pain constantly and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. For 7 years it has turned my life upside-down. Especially my husband's and my 4 children.  I think, no i know they are fed up with me causing the situation. My husband cannot hide his frustration 😤 anymore. When i am 10 in pain he just gets angry at me. Cos that means we might need to go the hospital and he hates hates the hospital. I think he is suffering from PTSD. And when i am very ill its like a trigger. Today has been sooo 👎 bad. Back, ibs, bladder, hands, inner legs from the groin downwards. Everytime i want to stand i have the severe urgency to go to the toilet even though i dont need to go. 
I have had enough. I have no voice in my family anymore nobody listens to me. They pretend to listen just to make me feel listened to. But i know the truth.
I have no purpose.  My husband cant cope when i am really ill. With the anger he was rough with me. By which i mean while having an anaphylaxis shock my throat started to close up soi tried my best to ask for water. When he got the water and gave it to me the plastic bottle hit my tooth and the water just didnt go in my mouth but down my chin and shoulders and i choked a bit. He apologised the morning after when i told him he treated me quite roughly yesterday. But  he felt that i could of avoided the episode. Then that evening my third child attempted at an overdose and he took her to the hospital. But i am not really allowed to get involved cos i have been branded as the one who says the wrong thing and if i have any opinion of the situation i will be shut down. 
So tell me what kind of life am i living and why. I have a body which is constantly in pain, someone where no one wants to listen to. And i am sure, yes a few will miss me if i disappeared but then i would be forgotten. So why am i here, what is the point in suffering like this anymore. I just want to click my fingers and just disappear!!! I have reached the end... can someone please help me cos all i see is darkness.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.