If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.
Fashion for people with a physical disability
Hi, I'm currently designing a fashion collection for people with a physical disability. I had a few questions as part of my research and would be very grateful for any response!
- Where do you currently shop for clothes and are you happy with the choices you have in terms of shops and brands?
- What are the biggest issues you have when you dress yourself?
- What types of clothing would you like to wear in terms of aesthetic?
- In terms of function, what aspects in clothing would you like to see in a garment? (e.g. pockets at the front of trousers rather than back, magnetic fasteners rather than zips, etc.)
- Would you have issues wearing tops with long or big sleeves and maxi skirts?
- To what extent does clothing have on your self-esteem and confidence?
Thanks in advance for your help!