Housing — Scope | Disability forum


terriwallace68 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi could you help me please I’m looking for a flat next to my daughter and I’m disabled and disletec.Thank o..


  • woodbine
    woodbine Member Posts: 7,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you live in social housing i.e council or housing association? if so you might enquire about a transfer?
    Be extra nice to new members.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 29,660 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

    I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

    I'm afraid we wont be able to help you find a flat near to your daughter because this is an internet forum.

    May i ask if you're renting your home at the moment and if so is it privately rented or from social housing. If you could answer those questions i'll try to help you with further advice.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,555 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @terriwallace68 and a very warm welcome to the community! How are things going?