Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Arda2010! I need a grant to help me with decorating my house

Options
Arda2010
Arda2010 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I need grants I got financial problem 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,102 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    It will depend what you need the grant for?
    The Goverment announced a support fund last year to help those on low inome. For this you will need to contact your local Authority.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Arda2010

Welcome to the community, how are you today? :)

As @poppy123456 mentioned, it would be useful to know what you require the grant for? We can then offer tailored advice in relation to this. 

If you have any further questions or queries, then please let us know.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Arda2010
    Arda2010 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I need to decoratıon to my house ı need money for that 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,102 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm not aware of any grants for this. You can speak to your local authority about the support grant i linked to above but decorating maybe classed as a luxury/want rather than a need/necessity.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately it can be quite difficult to find grants for this kind of work @Arda2010. We've had a few members post about the same issue, so you're not alone in having this problem. 

Have you had a look around to see if there are any local charities or other organisations in your area who might be able to help? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us