Reporting private message. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Reporting private message.

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,703 Disability Gamechanger
edited April 2022 in Coffee lounge
I have a question, how do I report a private message from another member that in my opinion would have been moderated on the open forum ?
Thanks
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,585 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can message one of the admin team to report it. Don’t delete the message until they contact you. They will probably ask you for a screenshot of the message. 
    I’m sorry this has happened to you. I know what it’s like because it happened to me too and this is exactly what I did. I hope it helps. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,254 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @woodbine

Sorry to hear that you've received a PM that you believe goes against the house rules of the site.

You should have received a private message about this from the team, if you could get back to us that would be great :) 

Cheers
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness