Hi, my name is jak55! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jak55!

Options
jak55
jak55 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello am jacquie am not great putting words into great sence a will do my best .a want to share my pip telefone assesment my older daughter spoke nurse asked did I have fb wot school had I ever been under metal health support in past due 2 family suicides my adult son was also sent to prison 3/4 times verbul abuse the nurse asked my daughter did i go out myself safely my decision after assesment in  nov/2022 by january heard nothing week later rang female dwp decision maker took call told me she was unsure why a had not recived decision it was not good news her words few weeks crept by my thick brown weighted dwp failure a already knew am left with standard uc over 25year old  also 1 element son 15years + my uc was sanctioned due no journal entry or reply to my work coach my gp has gave me 13 months unfit for work sick notes a sent my disgust as they gave me £0 took full lot left only my sons element a had not seen or was aware alerts were non stop weekly job updates forced to go into jobcentre every 2 weeks a forget latest appointment was 18th june last Saturday was unaware they were working over weekend told hound people without back bone paranoia horrendous led to not going to appointments they are aware by my presentation when a went down query benfit shortage had no credit was met by the A team worse unhelpful uncaring misdirection staff got advice apply hardship payment my own pennies this took 2 days 2 weeks later no benifit refused hardship payment due 1 payment a month if when ££ reinstated a won mandatory reconsideration myself that was march ..update recived assesment date on monday my telefone day is middle next week recived uc appoitment day b4 from my advisor sending job applications giving me appoitment at jobcentre day before am confused baffled upset angry by allowing pip failure letter that horrified me why she failed me each question her screen shot ? a was give half hr phone call she asked did i attend mainstream school .also left eye cataracts limits my vision at night a would rather have my sight a was made repeatedly out a liar the decision was not put into letter a had to look over all my answers points if any awarded she signed off this case is not up for any sort review further down line her words sorry this is were i am now up dreading phone call few days am on my own a have pleanty to discuss if am not stripped bare dwp put on news benifit information how people who are entitled to over £600 a month health issues they do not give or offer support they have engaged with police relating crime ref numbers and upcoming court dates apologies this is became a life story thanks

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's a lot @jak55. Have they sorted your sanction now?? Are you getting any money?

Have you given UC fit notes and have you had an assessment from them or just your PIP assessment? 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello there @jak55 and welcome to the community, thanks for sharing what's been happening with us, it does sound like you've been having a difficult time lately. I hope after you posted this morning you were able to get some sleep.

I'm sorry to hear you had negative experiences with staff about your benefits, it can feel very frustrating when decisions aren't explained to us. It sounds like you're applying for PIP and LWCRA/LCW at the moment, can you tell me if that's right?

You mention you won a mandatory reconsideration, can you tell me if that was for your UC or for your PIP?
    recived assesment date on monday my telefone day is middle next week
    If this is for PIP, is older daughter able to support you with this assessment?

There's no need to apologise about how much you've written, and I know I've asked a lot of questions, so take as much time as you need to answer.

We'd like to support you as much as we can, so keep an eye out for an email from commmunity@scope.org.uk a little later today.

If you feel there's anything we can help with that we've missed, please let us know.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness