Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Having to press 'post comment' twice

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,707 Disability Gamechanger
Is anyone else finding they have to press post comment more than once to get it to post?? Not every single time but a lot of the time. The button keeps flashing too. 
I'm on a laptop if that helps

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This is something the team have noticed recently, we'll flag it again next week and see if we can resolve it as soon as possible, thanks for letting us know @Biblioklept

When you say the button keeps flashing, what happens there? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Biblioklept
    Options
    I think it's where the page sort of refreshes where it saves drafts like constantly 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Does the 'save draft' button keep flashing too @Biblioklept?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Biblioklept
    Options
    Does the 'save draft' button keep flashing too @Biblioklept?
    Yep. If you're quick you can see it's not actually flashing it's because it changes to 'saving draft' which makes all the buttons move as the text is longer so it looks like a big flash as they move and then move back.
    I've managed to screenshot it incase that helps
    It literally happens like every 10 seconds though which is really annoying.
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    Thank you @Biblioklept. I get the same issue. It's because of the auto-saving draft, as you've noticed. This is something we're aware of, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon :) 

• Biblioklept
    Options
    Thanks for the update @Tori_Scope I was trying to find in my settings where it was saving as thought I was doing something wrong. It's a very quick save time!
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hopefully, it will be fixed soon @Biblioklept. I am glad you feel reassured that this is not something you are doing wrong  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    Yes, we tried turning it off for everyone @Biblioklept, but it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue unfortunately. You're not doing anything wrong, don't worry :)