toileting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

toileting

Options
elliebelliesmum
elliebelliesmum Community member Posts: 1 Listener
my five year old daughter has cp, which mainly effects her legs. She attends mainstream school who are very supportive. The biggest problem that we are experincing is that she is incontient at school, even though at home or anywhere else for that matter she is dry during the day. These are just someof the things we have tried. She has a frame around the toliet, with a stool for her feet and a padded seat. She has a box with various books in to look at, pens, note books, bubbles, letter and number cards, tried using a toy, other children going at the same time, reward charts don't work, every professional has gave their various opions and advice.At the moment i am going up at dinner time to take her(a 12 mile round trip), sometimes i'm too late. Really don't know what else to try. help

Comments

• pkennedy
    pkennedy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    hi my name is kim and i have a 5 year old boy who also has cp ,and we are having the same prolem as you ,he can have some dry days at the beining of the week ,i am going to try ERIC tomorrow they help with toileting promlems heres there number if its any help 08453708008, have you had any advice from anyone would be grateful if you could let me know if you have had any luck with things ,thanks kim

Brightness