Working Tax Credit form — Scope | Disability forum

Working Tax Credit form

rubytuesday Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all
Does anyone know where I can get help with filling in a Working Tax Credit form? 
I am going to reduce my hours to 18 a week and wondered if anyone knows if I will get the disability element? I have PTSD and depression and anxiety.  
Thanks all. Hope to hear from you. X 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.