Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings

Options
nasturtium
nasturtium Community member Posts: 376 Pioneering
edited December 2022 in Coffee lounge
I would like to wish Poppy, Calcoti and all of the regular readers, posters and helpers a very Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings. I understand for many on this forum it might be a difficult time of the year but please remember you are not alone and there is help and friendship to be found. Sending you all positive thoughts and best wishes for the New Year.
How to challenge a PIP award that has been reduced at Review https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/comment/696285#Comment_696285

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,395 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too! 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • schoolmum
    schoolmum Scope Member Posts: 122 Pioneering
    Options
    What a lovely post to read.
    Thank you so much Nasturtium.
    It is lovely to be part of this community with so many friendly and helpful people who offer kindness, advice and support.
    I also wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful and hopefully healthier New Year.
    An extra special mention to Poppy123456 and her family for her extra special kindness and contribution to the community. 
    Much love to everyone.
    xx
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,112 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you, & Merry Christmas to you too @nasturtium - & my best wishes to everyone on the forum.
    Your comment is also lovely @schoolmum & I know I always appreciate your support, thank you. :)
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Aww @schoolmum thank you for those kinds words. Your support is always appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and all your family too.
    I've just finished putting out my daughter presents. Got the bags ready to go to my daughters in the morning. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.
    Merry Christmas to everyone else too!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,673 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    to you and yours from me and mine seasons greeting 
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Pioneering
    Options
    My best wishes to everyone on the forum.

May you all receive peace, joy, and freedom from pain, be it mental or physical, in the year ahead.

🎄  🌟  🙏  🎅  ✨️ 🌈  🤲 

PS  Try not to eat too much. 🤣
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Ada said:
     I personally know why your all thanking @poppy123456 she is quite amazing as are all the scope team.

Thank you, that's very kind of you! Merry Christmas and I hope you've had a lovely day. I've spent the day with my family and 2 grandchildren. Been very spoilt!! Tired now and ready to relax.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.