Bucket list — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bucket list

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge
I had a leaflet through the door with "50 things to do before you're 12" (I'm a bit past 12 :D but I hadn't done many of them which made me feel a bit sad).

If you had or have a bucket list, what's on it? What 5 things would you like to try?

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Why 12? haha

I always see these kids on talent shows or competing for the Olympics and thinking, well, I need to change some things :D And then it comes around again the next year... 

I think there are always things that can change with a bucket list so I set yearly goals.

I have 23 things for 2023 I want to do / achieve but 5 of them would be: 
    • Read 100 Books.
    • Visit the National Portrait Gallery.
    • Project Photos - Which is where I want to scan and digitise all my family photos.
    • Visit France.
    • Get on the property ladder. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What a great post @Biblioklept! Really thought-provoking trying to think of 5 things I would like to try on my bucket list. 

Here is an attempt though:

• Get a job 
    • Build a sustainable career (linked to the first point!)
    • Go to Disneyland Florida
    • Stabilise my health - particularly my current hypothyroidism flare
    • Experience living independently
    What would your top 5 things be? I am curious! 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.