Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bucket list

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,707 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge
I had a leaflet through the door with "50 things to do before you're 12" (I'm a bit past 12 :D but I hadn't done many of them which made me feel a bit sad).

If you had or have a bucket list, what's on it? What 5 things would you like to try?

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Why 12? haha

I always see these kids on talent shows or competing for the Olympics and thinking, well, I need to change some things :D And then it comes around again the next year... 

I think there are always things that can change with a bucket list so I set yearly goals.

I have 23 things for 2023 I want to do / achieve but 5 of them would be: 
    • Read 100 Books.
    • Visit the National Portrait Gallery.
    • Project Photos - Which is where I want to scan and digitise all my family photos.
    • Visit France.
    • Get on the property ladder. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What a great post @Biblioklept! Really thought-provoking trying to think of 5 things I would like to try on my bucket list. 

Here is an attempt though:

• Get a job 
    • Build a sustainable career (linked to the first point!)
    • Go to Disneyland Florida
    • Stabilise my health - particularly my current hypothyroidism flare
    • Experience living independently
    What would your top 5 things be? I am curious! 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.