Sick note — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sick note

Options
Agnia
Agnia Community member Posts: 924 Connected
Please could you help what happens if the doctor gave me sick note from 27/03 not from 14/03 
my last sick note finished on 14/03 
I’m trying to call the doctor to talk about it 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,789 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It should be dated from when the last one ended. If you're found to have LCWRA then any gaps in fit notes could affect when the extra money is paid from.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you  i was calling the surgery and the lady who answered the call said to write an email with the date 14/03 
    i was worried about it when can happens if there is a gap 
    im worried that coach work will not agree that I can submit fit note in person instead of doing it online I have written the request about it today 
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 im sorry im really worried that coach work will not agree that i can submit sick note online im worried to go to job center 
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 im sorry im really worried that coach work will not agree that i can submit sick note online im worried to go to job center 
  • Agnia
    Options
  • Agnia
    Options
  • Agnia
    Options
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you please could you help how to ask about extending deadline time to send uc50 where should i write 
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you please could you help where should i write the request  about extension deadline to send uc50 form 
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you please could you help where should i write the request  about extension deadline to send uc50 form 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I've just answered your questions on your other thread here. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/103915/please-could-you-help#latest
    I would appreciate it if you could please stop tagging me because i have all notifications turned off. If i see a question that i can answer and i'm on the forum i will answer but i don't want members thinking i'm ignoring them. I've not been on the forum this afternoon because i had other things planned for the past few hours.
    The time i spend advising here is done in my own free time, when i have the chance.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Agnia
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you yes of course
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Agnia said:
    @poppy123456 Thank you yes of course

Tagging someone is when you put an @ before their name like you've done here. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that, as i explained here.

I would appreciate it if you could please stop tagging me because i have all notifications turned off. If i see a question that i can answer and i'm on the forum i will answer but i don't want members thinking i'm ignoring them.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.