Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is count33!
Hello. I am in a terrible state I dont know what to do. Has ATOS assessment which I found very traumatic and was awarded 0 points. Money stopped 15/06/2017. Passed previous 1st one and had 2nd assessment passed in my favour by tribunal. I appealed this 3rd assessment which went to tribunal and have agreed with the ATOS assessment. I did all the paperwork myself as I find it really hard to communicate with people due to my stress levels. Do I have any recourse?. Am waiting for paperwork to see why the tribunal went against me. Please can someone help? Thank you
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.