Excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services

Roxanne Member Posts: 1 Listener
Ive been excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services under "Public Order Act 1986"," Section 4 4a. Crime+Disorder Act 1998 with no charge, only allegations."lies",I am now under the "tackling violence towards doctors" Doctors knows whats wrong, but failed in noticing I was also going through menopause, grief, wrong medication, now I have to have 2 people in councelling, not 1 person. Along with the security guard which made false allegations. Been told I have behavioural problems, I should get help not punished, This has caused me many breakdowns through stress. They now have put me on correct medication I am well. One thing, only for a year, they have simply put a plaster on me for yr. Not helping the illness at all. I wish I had a solicitor for this one.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.