Excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services

Options
Roxanne
Roxanne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Ive been excluded from Dr surgeries and drug services under "Public Order Act 1986"," Section 4 4a. Crime+Disorder Act 1998 with no charge, only allegations."lies",I am now under the "tackling violence towards doctors" Doctors knows whats wrong, but failed in noticing I was also going through menopause, grief, wrong medication, now I have to have 2 people in councelling, not 1 person. Along with the security guard which made false allegations. Been told I have behavioural problems, I should get help not punished, This has caused me many breakdowns through stress. They now have put me on correct medication I am well. One thing, only for a year, they have simply put a plaster on me for yr. Not helping the illness at all. I wish I had a solicitor for this one.

Comments

• whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

I can empathise with being incorrectly diagnosed, wrong medication, wrong counselors and its your age being used as a reason.

If you are now on the correct medication have they re diagnosed you with something else? Or are they saying you have MH issues?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who was incorrectly diagnosed and wasted ten years of their life going round in circles.
    I would move forward though. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Roxanne, welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear about what you have gone through, it sounds really tough. 

If you feel that you want to make a complaint as you're not receiving the care that you're entitled to or feel like you have been mistreated, Citizen's Advice has some useful information including where you can get help with making the complaint.

I hope this helps!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kaur
    kaur Community member Posts: 48 Connected
    Options
    I only hope things get better x

Brightness