Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is twitbrit!
Hi, ex copywriter and general useless facts accumulator. Have fibromyalgia, 2 steel knees and various bolts around the carcass, as well as a stuffed back, diabetes type 2 and some small bits and pieces. Had it all for over 20 years so have had to give up general physical lunacy like riding (sob) and motorbikes. My bod is 62 going on 90 but my brain is firmly rooted to my childhood. I have grown much, but never grown up. Life is for loving deeply, living well and good clean fun. God bless us All, every one!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.