Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is TeddyB27!
Hi. I have just 'stumbled' upon this site whilst trawling my FB posts. I have been suffering with a balance problem for 4 years following a fall. I had exhaustive tests but was finally given the diagnosis that stress was the cause of the problem. I really don't know where to turn for advice as it is quite a debilitating condition - I now use a stick to help keep my balance and have lost confidence so no longer go out alone. I was working part-time before the fall but would not now feel confident to work. I do have anxiety problems.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.