Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Muscular test in assessment
Hi everyone please excuse my spelling and grammar but would like to ask a question about pip assessment report thank you xx I was told in my assessment that the lady was not going to do a a muscular test because she could see how much pain I was in but on the report I got back she had put that I was unable slash declined two do the test and in other places in the report had put that I was unable due to pain will this stop me from getting an getting an award I am so so upset and worried could someone please help me if they know if it will affect my decision made by the case manager the rest of my report was good and points added up to enhanced for both but I'm so confused if this will affect it all thank you God bless
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.