PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

got a letter saying they had all they needed

lucylucylucylucy Member Posts: 13 Listener
today i got a letter saying that that dm now had all the information they needed now to look at review after face to face 4 weeks ago and they would contact when decision was made is it normal to get this letter why not just make decision

Replies

• lindadeniselindadenise Member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Yes it is i got a letter 
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,284 Disability Gamechanger
    @lucylucy, hello and welcome , yes this is normal, ring DWP and request a copy of your acessment report should arrive 14days after requesting. When you get it you will be able to work out what your award will or might be.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes perfectly normal. Give them a ring tomorrow when they're open as a decision may have been made by then, if it has they'll tell you.  That letter was most likely sent 4-5 days ago. If you have a copy of the assessment report that will also give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with that report.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.