got a letter saying they had all they needed — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

got a letter saying they had all they needed

lucylucy
lucylucy Community member Posts: 13 Listener
today i got a letter saying that that dm now had all the information they needed now to look at review after face to face 4 weeks ago and they would contact when decision was made is it normal to get this letter why not just make decision

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Yes it is i got a letter 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @lucylucy, hello and welcome , yes this is normal, ring DWP and request a copy of your acessment report should arrive 14days after requesting. When you get it you will be able to work out what your award will or might be.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,322 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes perfectly normal. Give them a ring tomorrow when they're open as a decision may have been made by then, if it has they'll tell you.  That letter was most likely sent 4-5 days ago. If you have a copy of the assessment report that will also give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with that report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.