Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Award advice please!
Hi there, my partner is a lower leg amputee. Before having his op in September 2018 he was previously on PIP standard rate of mobility. After his op we requested a new pip2 form and filled that in and sent it back regarding a change of circumstances, the dwp received it on the 2nd of October 2018. He had his f2f assesment at the end of November 2018 . My question is, is anyone else a lower leg amputee and has been awarded the enhanced rate of mobility? Also another question, I have checked the bank today and he's received £116.60 from PIP but it's been over 15 weeks now since we sent the form off and the dwp received it? Does a change of circumstances review get backdated to the date you signed the pip2 form or from the desicion? Thank you in advance
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.