Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Daughter has recently been through a clinical assessment, can anyone advise me further?
Hello I've been given link to here as I'm a parent carer to my daughter who is 14. She has recently been through a clinical assessment due to struggles with social anxiety, depression and agoraphobia. Shes missed 3 years schooling now and lives pretty much cut off from outside world. It's not how I want it for her and her recent assessment states she has trauma due to school dissasociation depression and Autism. I'm trying so hard to get her help but most of the support I did have has stopped in past 3 months apart from camhs psychiatrist. Sorry that's a really heavy intro but as her mum I am struggling right now on how to help her as much as can. I know I'm not only carer and wondered if anyone can advise me further or direct me to the right place here. Thanks x
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.