Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is hello_everyone!
hi, just wondering if anyone has any advice. my situation seems like; everyone thinks i'm faking it, mainly family, inlaws mainly too, including my spouse, they want me to go through diagnosis again. after i've spent years, after an accident, as an outpatient a long time ago, but a flood destroyed over 500 xrays, and all of my medical records... but recently other parts of me have been worn out, from overcompinsating. i have fresh scans of these, they're severe, but without the full picture they're being misread. i'm being threatened with divorce if i don't comply, and the thought of the pain i'd recieve in doing any diagnosis is enough to cause consern. thanks, sincerely.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.