Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Pricetower! Does anyone else have fibromyalgia?

PricetowerPricetower Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 26 in Dealing with chronic pain
Hi all 
I wanted just someone to talk to who understand fibromyalgia as I feel on my own 

Replies

• lisathomas50lisathomas50 Member Posts: 2,922 Pioneering
    @Pricetower hi welcome to the community I don't have your condition but I have lupus that causes similar pain and I coul be off my feet for days  is that they sort of thing thst happens to you  

Other people will reply they may have the same condition as you 

Take care 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,373 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @Pricetower

We have many members who have that condition. Is there anything in particular you are struggling with?
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,254 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Pricetower :) How are you getting on today? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi & welcome @Pricetower - as mentioned, we have members that have fibromyalgia whom I hope you 'meet.' I hope you have a supportive Dr to help you. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' to see some other members posts or play some word games. There's a link to this & 'Recent discussions' at the top of this page. Please do join in with any discussion that interests you, as well as just chatting here too. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.