How has your bank holiday weekend been? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

How has your bank holiday weekend been?

Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Posts: 6,575

Scope community team

The weather where I am has certainly been... varied. 

Have you been up to anything nice? Do you prefer to take time to relax, or make yourself busy by pottering around and doing general bits and bobs?
Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Member Posts: 2,181 Pioneering
    Its been nice and steady for me, the weather today is heavy rain and high winds,  I don't mind, not going any where, I've just totally chilled out today, apart from, trying to sort out word documents got a block code 365 on it and it won't let me edit anything, so been trying to sort that. I can access it through  Google and edit, but not on word.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Member Posts: 4,318 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 3
    Ssssslow.
    Just windy here, too windy to go out really, so I’ve just watched an old movie on tv. 😴

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

(Steven Wright)

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    We had my Granny to stay over (she is in our bubble) which was quite nice although she does get very grumpy these days. I have some sympathy - her mind is young but her body is old and she gets really annoyed that the body won’t do what the mind wants it to do!! It was very nice to see her, though!

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Very windy outside here, too, by the way!!!
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,737 Disability Gamechanger
    Nothing exciting here hardly stopped raining all day bit I wouldn't go anywhere on bank holiday too busy 

They had to leave customers waiting outside meadowhall today as too many inside 

I've had a spring clean this morning and had a chill this afternoon 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • lisathomas50
    lisathomas50 Member Posts: 4,693 Disability Gamechanger
    Work and sleeping mainly 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,596 Disability Gamechanger
    It's been wet windy and cold here, a typical bank holiday, done nothing at all, but going out tomorrow we need to chose paint for when the decorator starts in 3 weeks and some new bits and pieces for the lounge for when he's done. That should be fun as I hate buying paint, will probably just tell senior management how much we need and let her chose, then if it's wrong it won't be my fault !
    I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.