How has your bank holiday weekend been? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How has your bank holiday weekend been?

Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
The weather where I am has certainly been... varied. 

Have you been up to anything nice? Do you prefer to take time to relax, or make yourself busy by pottering around and doing general bits and bobs?
National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,796 Disability Gamechanger
    Its been nice and steady for me, the weather today is heavy rain and high winds,  I don't mind, not going any where, I've just totally chilled out today, apart from, trying to sort out word documents got a block code 365 on it and it won't let me edit anything, so been trying to sort that. I can access it through  Google and edit, but not on word.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Ssssslow.
    Just windy here, too windy to go out really, so I’ve just watched an old movie on tv. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,570 Disability Gamechanger
    We had my Granny to stay over (she is in our bubble) which was quite nice although she does get very grumpy these days. I have some sympathy - her mind is young but her body is old and she gets really annoyed that the body won’t do what the mind wants it to do!! It was very nice to see her, though!

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,570 Disability Gamechanger
    Very windy outside here, too, by the way!!!
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Nothing exciting here hardly stopped raining all day bit I wouldn't go anywhere on bank holiday too busy 

They had to leave customers waiting outside meadowhall today as too many inside 

I've had a spring clean this morning and had a chill this afternoon 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Work and sleeping mainly 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,610 Disability Gamechanger
    It's been wet windy and cold here, a typical bank holiday, done nothing at all, but going out tomorrow we need to chose paint for when the decorator starts in 3 weeks and some new bits and pieces for the lounge for when he's done. That should be fun as I hate buying paint, will probably just tell senior management how much we need and let her chose, then if it's wrong it won't be my fault !
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness