poem called fighting for change
A poem called fighting for change
We retreat from doing the things we love.
We get judged.
We nudge ourselves to prove our critics wrong.
We are so strong for long.
It's our time we will rise up again.
Then only we can bring change to people's perceptions that people with disabilities are going to have a bleak future.
We need to come together and let our creative passion flow.
we need to keep getting our heads held high.
We dry our faces.
Remember we are all aces,
As we go at our own pace.
But remember we tasted failure will be a bitter pill to swallow on the road to success
We can learn from our mistakes
We should not shape who we are.
We all have hidden creative talents inside us.
It's our time to shine like stars we are.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.7K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 964 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 924 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 244 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments