Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mandatory Reconsideration for just mobility component?
Hi I was recently awarded enhance daily living but zero for mobility. My problems are mental health related and I rarely go put and when I do my parents have to take me everywhere or I wouldn't go to appointments etc.. the last time I left the house alone I was sectioned ad I was gonna commit suicide. Anyways my question is, Is it worth challenging this or would they maybe take enhanced living away? I honestly only expected both lower but I did feel I qualified for mobility as I never go out alone alone, if I see the police it freaks me out which I'm getting help for my CMHT. So yeah just wondering if it's likely they'd take my enhance daily lving away if I just state I'm contesting mobility?
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.