Mandatory Reconsideration for just mobility component? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory Reconsideration for just mobility component?

Options
lili8719
lili8719 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi I was recently awarded enhance daily living but zero for mobility. My problems are mental health related and I rarely go put and when I do my parents have to take me everywhere or I wouldn't go to appointments etc.. the last time I left the house alone I was sectioned ad I was gonna commit suicide. Anyways my question  is, Is it worth challenging this or would they maybe take enhanced living away? I honestly only expected both lower but I did feel I qualified for mobility as I never go out alone alone, if I see the police it freaks me out which I'm getting help for my CMHT. So yeah just wondering if it's likely they'd take my enhance daily lving away if I just state I'm contesting mobility?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,343 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The most likely outcome of the MR is the decision will stay the same. Though we have had members here were the decision has changed in their favour at MR stage. You should get some expert advice before requesting the MR, start here. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.