Random Acts of Kindness
I realise that this news article is a little out of date, however, I still think it has huge relevance to all our lives today and how we can spread kindness, through the simplest and smallest of actions.
The article explains:
I know I feel a sense of gratitude and happiness when I’m kind to people and it uplifts my life too when I see others happy. For example, this is usually through either a nice remark, complimenting someone’s efforts, sending flowers, expressing thanks, or just being there to comfort someone throughout tough times.
- How do you express your kindness to others?
- What was the last thing that someone did for you, that made you smile?
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments