Receiving notifications - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Receiving notifications

Options
124»

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can see you @Lisatho11987777 I did wonder about your user name - i can remember you saying you didn't change it ? Are you saying some one else is using this name now ? x

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My notification issue is sorted now thank you.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Lisatho11987777 you might be better emailing the team at community@scope.org.uk 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,327 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Scope are you just ignoring me or can't you see me posting  ???????

When you first posted earlier last night the scope team would have finished for the day. when you posted this comment, they would have still finished for the day. I'm sure no one is ignoring you.
    You can also email them directly.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have messaged I have emailed I have posted 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Most people are ignoring me because I am not posting all the time someone else is using my account as well as me  my fire will isn't letting them in on my side it's comeing in from scope side my user name is nothing to do with me when scope change it back it logs out and logs back in with the above user name they can't see what I post my firewall won't  let them 

@woodbine if you can see my post  I have not asked how you are on the forum that is not me hopefuly you have worked that out as you know I don't ask you on the forum 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,327 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can see your comments, no problem Lisa. I'm sure others can too because some have answered your comments. Looking back through your profile i can't see any comments that have a different style of posting that you do.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I've not seen anyone ignoring you @Lisatho11987777 why do you think they are?
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Still not able to get links to go blue unless do by chain and box. 
    I noticed that this morning, I used to paste links and they'd link automatically and not I have to press the link icon and paste it there too 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Thank you scope for your help 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @pinklady25. Help is the very least you deserve. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else to help you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.