Esa wca medical - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa wca medical

Options
2»

Comments

• gerrys6
    gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
    Options
    @thespiceman well done  for admitting u were Ill it’s the hardest thing i struggled for years before admitting the depression was too much for me to keep making out I was fine.. 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello thank you replying.  No one likes to think they need help and support.  Can carry on.  Also admitting the problems is half the battle is it not.  I have to be honest with myself.  I see others who struggle like me and need a given helping hand if they wish to.  I have coping systems in place because if and when things are bad and most days are.  Support worker not always there.  So I have made a folder of useful information I can turn to if really bad.  Has also by way information on a range of topics to ease me through the day.  These include numbers of people to contact, health solutions to help, plus making things easy for yourself by planning.  I use a diary and try to plan every week and budget for meals and household expenses.  I have feel safe and comfortable with things in place.
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.