Hi everyone, my PIP runs out on the 28th March 2021. they said I won’t get a letter till October time. my condition has gone slightly worse .... is it worth mentioning or will this wreck my claim? as I feel like I should be gaining more points on the descriptor side of things. or should I just wait till I get the form around October time.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 528 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 250 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.