PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

PIP HELP

charlotte441charlotte441 Member Posts: 45 Connected
Hi everyone, my PIP runs out on the 28th March 2021. they said I won’t get a letter till October time. my condition has gone slightly worse .... is it worth mentioning or will this wreck my claim? as I feel like I should be gaining more points on the descriptor side of things. or should I just wait till I get the form around October time. 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,002 Disability Gamechanger
    What rates of care and mobility are you getting now? If things have only changed slightly I would be tempted to wait until October when you get a renewal application which will give you the chance to explain how things are for you. Meanwhile use this time to do some research on the internet about the descriptors and how they apply to you.
    If you need help just ask.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,403 Disability Gamechanger
    Don’t go on “feel”. Identify the specific prescriptions and then get advice. A worsening of a condition is not a relevant change of circumstances unless it results in a functional loss which might score more points.
Sign in or join us to comment.