Lately I feel like I'm just existing for my kids, I feel so fed up of my life — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lately I feel like I'm just existing for my kids, I feel so fed up of my life

Options
Alicia89
Alicia89 Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
edited September 2021 in Mental health and wellbeing
Lately I fee like am just existing for my kids.  It's like the reason am still here. I feel so fed up of my life.  It's like everything is a battle and I have no more battle left in med. Feel like am not heard. My mental health is so rubbish. The doctors just fob me off. But having a more intense CBT starting Tues so hoping maybe they can point me in a better direction. Tbh this post is just me feeling abit sorry for myself. I have no support network and I have two young kids. I feel so mentally and physically drained. 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,712 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alicia89 hi how are you this evening? I sympathise i'm feeling really fed up this weekend, it must be really hard with two youngsters and no support network, I hope the CBT works for you, I must be honest that it didn't for me I just ended up with counselling the last sessions I had were quite good as I opened up bit more.
    We're here for you if you want to chat anytime 
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Alicia89
    Options
    @woodbine thank you. The first set didn't really do much for me and they changed it to intense. I feel like counseling would be the best for me. So many deep rooted things. But going to see and go from there I guess. I just feel like I exist. I want to feel like more j guess. Hoping next week is abit week. Hope your ok to . Thank you for replying ?
  • Alicia89
    Options
    What a start to the Monday. Just phone pip about my Mr to be told that it's still a no. At this point. What's the point. I literally feel like they're is no point. The assessor seem to think because I have to take my son to school or fed them means they're is Notting worng with me. Like I have to. Doesn't mean I don't struggle and even more so now. They don't have anyone other than me. 
  • Alicia89
    Options
    I went tribunal last time. My mental health got so bad. This time round I honestly don't think I can go throught that.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Alicia89

I am sorry to hear that the PIP MR didn't go the way you hoped, and that you're currently finding things hard to cope with. I have sent you an email from community@scope.org.uk, so please check your inbox and get back to us :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness