Lately I feel like I'm just existing for my kids, I feel so fed up of my life — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lately I feel like I'm just existing for my kids, I feel so fed up of my life

Options
Alicia89
Alicia89 Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
edited September 2021 in Mental health and wellbeing
Lately I fee like am just existing for my kids.  It's like the reason am still here. I feel so fed up of my life.  It's like everything is a battle and I have no more battle left in med. Feel like am not heard. My mental health is so rubbish. The doctors just fob me off. But having a more intense CBT starting Tues so hoping maybe they can point me in a better direction. Tbh this post is just me feeling abit sorry for myself. I have no support network and I have two young kids. I feel so mentally and physically drained. 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alicia89 hi how are you this evening? I sympathise i'm feeling really fed up this weekend, it must be really hard with two youngsters and no support network, I hope the CBT works for you, I must be honest that it didn't for me I just ended up with counselling the last sessions I had were quite good as I opened up bit more.
    We're here for you if you want to chat anytime 
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Alicia89
    Options
    @woodbine thank you. The first set didn't really do much for me and they changed it to intense. I feel like counseling would be the best for me. So many deep rooted things. But going to see and go from there I guess. I just feel like I exist. I want to feel like more j guess. Hoping next week is abit week. Hope your ok to . Thank you for replying ?
  • Alicia89
    Options
    What a start to the Monday. Just phone pip about my Mr to be told that it's still a no. At this point. What's the point. I literally feel like they're is no point. The assessor seem to think because I have to take my son to school or fed them means they're is Notting worng with me. Like I have to. Doesn't mean I don't struggle and even more so now. They don't have anyone other than me. 
  • Alicia89
    Options
    I went tribunal last time. My mental health got so bad. This time round I honestly don't think I can go throught that.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Alicia89

I am sorry to hear that the PIP MR didn't go the way you hoped, and that you're currently finding things hard to cope with. I have sent you an email from community@scope.org.uk, so please check your inbox and get back to us :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.