I hope this question will not be banned.
A genuine question on Spirits (Alcoholic)
Yesterday I had someone buy me a shot of Jaegermeister. And I loved it.
I drink a bottle of Aldi Rum about a bottle every couple of months.
So from this you can tell I am not a heavy drinker. Anyhow...
I drink Aldi alternatives whenever I can find them, but I cannot find an Aldi alternative for Jaegermeister.
Does anyone know of any decent shop alternative to Jaegermeister?
I would like people to name/recommend Brands and an equal alternative for anything such as Spirits and Liquers.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 946 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 666 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 869 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments