I hope this question will not be banned.
A genuine question on Spirits (Alcoholic)
Yesterday I had someone buy me a shot of Jaegermeister. And I loved it.
I drink a bottle of Aldi Rum about a bottle every couple of months.
So from this you can tell I am not a heavy drinker. Anyhow...
I drink Aldi alternatives whenever I can find them, but I cannot find an Aldi alternative for Jaegermeister.
Does anyone know of any decent shop alternative to Jaegermeister?
I would like people to name/recommend Brands and an equal alternative for anything such as Spirits and Liquers.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments