Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs.
Many of us find refuge and relaxation in creativity. My hope is that this will be a space where members can share photographs of things that are important to them - of paintings, models, knitting, embroidery, crochet, lego models, calligraphy, photographs or whatever you can put a name to. It is here for us to share and to support each other and, because it is within Scope, only supportive and helpful comments will be welcome. Let's see what happens.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.